Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Exhibit: "Tea Thyme" featuring NAME Hutch

"Tea Thyme" was exhibited at the 2013 Good Sam Show by Kathleen Stats, Vallejo, CA. It features her NAME Hutch. "The tea pots and tea cups have long been in my miniature collection," Kathleen Stats tells us. "So I knew that my NAME Hutch would be part of a Tea Room.  Since 2010, when I made the hutch and the room box, I have been adding to the scene." In 1:12 scale, the room box is 14-inches wide, 5-inches deep, and 11-inches tall. 



Photos courtesy of Connie Sauve, Exhibit Chairman. Click on photos to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment